Jewish settlements on village\town land before 1948:
Jewish settlements on population center of the village\town after 1948:
Jewish settlements on village\town land after 1948:
Other sites built on village\town land after 1948:
Ben Shemen Forest
Khirbat al-Duhayriyya was a Palestinian Arab village in the Ramle Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 on July 10, 1948 by the Givati Brigade under the first phase of Operation Dani. It was located 6 km northeast of Ramla.
In 1945, the village had a population of 100.
No related items