Khirbat al- Mansura was a new village established in 1946, following a feud between several families in the village of Najd. The feud involved the Alnabris and Radwan families on one hand and the Abu al-J'dian family on the other hand. As a consequence the first two families left Najd and built their houses on their land to the east of the village. This was to become al Mansura. Until 1948 three families lived in the village in ten houses at most.