From Truth to Redress: Realizing the Return of Palestinian Refugees
International Conference in Tel Aviv, September 29-30 2013***
Panel: State, Regime and Space: Return Where?
Chair: Salman Natour - Author and Playwright, Daliet Al-Karmel
• Imagining the Future: Towards a Binational State in Palestine-Israel and a Multicultural Regional Confederation / Prof. Jeff Halper -- Founder and Coordinator of the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD).
• Transitioning towards full equality and return / Allegra Pacheco -- Lawyer, Columbia Law School, work in the west bank, live in Bethlehem.
• Looking Back, Looking Forward: Transitional Justice, Comprehensive Plans of Action and Palestinian Refugees / Terry Rempel -- PhD, Exeter University (UK).
15:45 Coffee Break
16:00 Continues - State, Regime and Space: Return Where?
• The Right of Return: Reversing Ethnic Cleansing (Video) / Dr. Salman H. Abu Sitta - Founder and President of the Palestine Land Society (PLS), London.
• Return as the Key for a One-State Solution / Ofra Lyth- The Jaffa Group for One Democratic State
• Multilingualism as a Model for Post-Utopian Multi-Existentialism / Dr. Aïm Deüelle Lüski - Tel-Aviv University, Philosopher and Artist.
• Society of Peace is Possible -- in Israel/Palestine: A Proposal for a New Political Order / Dr. Erella Shadmi - Radical feminist, peace and anti-racism activist and scholar living in Israel.
To watch the panel in Hebrew:
To watch the panel in Arabic:
To watch the panel in original language: