Zochrot invited the public to a tour on the site of the destroyed Palestinian village of Bayt Nabala.
Bayt Nabala which was occupied in July 1948 and completely depopulated is located today close to the Israeli Moshav of Beit Nehemia (road no. 444) east north to Lydd (Lod).
We walked through the ruins of Bayt Nabala and its Cemetery, learned about its history in the Nakba, distributed the “Remembering Bayt Nabala” booklet, and erected a sign with its name
Tour Language: Hebrew and Arabic with Hebrew and English subtitles
Filming and Editing: Raneen Jeries
Translation: Ami Ashir and Umar al-Ghubari